- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (preferably at room temperature, for easy spreading)
- 2 thin, crisp chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 1 skewer-toasted marshmallow
Spread peanut butter onto one of the wafers. Slide marshmallow off skewer onto peanut butter. Top with remaining wafer and squish down gently. Eat, licking fingers.
More s'mores :
- Thin peanut-butter cookies with Nutella, sliced banana, and marshmallow.
- Thin peanut-butter cookies with bittersweet chocolate, caramel sauce, and marshmallow.
- Graham crackers with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (or Nutella), sliced banana, and marshmallow.
- Gingersnaps with a caramel-filled chocolate square and marshmallow.
- Graham crackers with plain dark chocolate, marshmallow, and strawberry slices.